Wednesday 2 March 2016

DD306 : Living Political Lives - TMA04 Submitted - with an extension

Life has been very busy and I am afraid that this has come at the cost of my study.

Without being too melodramatic about the whole thing, work commitments, family worries, a house extension and two unbelievable - pretty much once-in-a-lifetime - opportunities are being explored. These may not come off, but in order to have a fighting chance at them I have had to put in an awful lot of effort to write proposals and investigate the logistics and budgetary aspects of what I wish to do.

In the mist of all of this, TMA04 got done. It was reduced to the French Riots and Abortion as I did not have time to look at the third case study. Rawls was all over the place - Taylor and Fraser less so, passing remarks at best - so I am not sure if this passes for using at least two theorists. In the end the TMA was a good as I had time to make it, and indeed it was far better than I feared it would be at one point last week.

I am now seriously thinking about deferring until next year. I understand it is possible to bank the TMAs you have done, but I don't know about the costs of deferral - that may be the clincher.

Anyway, lets see what the TMA score brings.

No comments: