Wednesday 29 March 2017

DD306 - Living Political Lives: what is the point of the TMA reflection.......

This was my last to find a tutor who marks TMAs really quickly (apparently they do exist), 6th module and 7th tutor, but so far nothing back.

So, I'll moan about something else while I'm here. What is the point of the 50 word TMA self reflections that are a required part of this course. I cannot see what information can be understood or conveyed in these 50 words, the whole exercise seems a complete waiste of a couple of minutes of our valuable time.

I shall add this to the list of unanswered questions such as what is the point of the substitution calculation, especially in light of the fact that grade boundaries are flexible.

I will ask these again when the course survey comes round, but doubt there will be an answer this time either.

Time to check the website again........

No comments: